17 May 2023
17 May 2023
The 2nd Edition of the Cryptoverse Summit is scheduled for the 17th of May 2023 in Mauritius. The objectives of this edition are as follows:
- Bring clarity on the legal framework for Virtual Assets and Virtual Assets Service Providers (VASPs) in Mauritius (the VAITOS Act 2021).
- Promote Mauritius as a safe and robust offshore jurisdiction.
- Promote Mauritius as a Virtual Asset-friendly jurisdiction.
- Give visibility to Virtual Asset and Blockchain projects in Mauritius & Africa.
- Bring clarity on how to account for Virtual Assets (update).
MAURITIUS AS A FINTECH HUB
The Mauritius VAITOS Act 2021 has been proclaimed on the 7th of February 2022 and our jurisdiction is finally entering the Crypto Space. In order to attract VASPs around the world, Mauritius needs to train its people on Virtual Assets and blockchain technology to be able to professionally deal with international VASPs.
Metaverse: Unlocking New Opportunities for Business
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP
Virtual Assets, Metaverse, Blockchain Ecosystem, Crypto Investing, Virtual Currencies, Virtual Asset and Initial Token Offering Services (VAITOS) Act 2021, DeFi & NFTs, Smart Contracts, Tokenisation, Enterprise Solutions, Virtual Asset Service Providers (VASP) and Decentralised Future.
Honourable Mahen Kumar SeeruttunMinister of Financial Services & Good Governance
HOST & MODERATORS
Dr. Bhavish Economist & FinTech Consultant
SPEAKERS & PANELIST
Ashveen Managing Partner
Digital Associates Ltd
Krishna Rao VirahsawmyFounder & Director
Apricus International Limited
Ishant Founder & CEO
Manish Innovation Manager
Brian Founder & CEO
Panda & Wolf Holding
Benito Founder & CEO
Wakanda 4.0 Ltd
Rajeev Chief Executive Officer & Director
Ashton Financial Partners Ltd
Sanjeev SharmaChief Executive Officer
Mauritius Institute of Professional Accountants (MIPA)
To The Moon Lab
MUR 13,000 (MQA APPROVED)
8 CPD FOR ACCA MEMBERS
Time: 8:30 a.m – 4:00 p.m (MUT)
Use the form below to book